I don’t like Amazon, so here’s my equivalent of their super wish list feature 🙂 I also believe that gifts should be useful (or delicious) and know that people prefer giving gifts they know will be loved.
This is my long-term shopping list. Last updated October 2018.
An Arduino or 6. Life needs automating!
- A book with both magicians and space ships.
Batteries to bring my UPS to live
- A Segway. Who doesn’t want one?
A small and reliable portable phone-recharging battery. Something like this.
- Books like this one or this one. Or these ones:
7 habbits of highly motivted People
- Release It – Second Edition
The Martian Phillip Pullman – Dark Trilogies A million years in a day No Impact Man
- The Unreconstructed M
- Orthogonal by Greg Egan
- Made To Stick by Chip and Dan Heath
- Doggerland by Ben Smith
- Donations to animal friendly charities or great little charities
- A FairPhone, I can dream. Or any second-hand iPhone 6 or later. Sorry Android, I love you really.
- Terry Pratchett books I’ve not read (good luck figuring that one out!)
- Fantasy Books
- Bike locks and helmets are always handy, a gel saddle to keep my bum dry.
- A small, catnip plant for indoors would be awesome (if it’s not a bad idea).
- Membership to things which make the world a better place, like LCC or
Ethical Consumer(I have one until September 2019).
If in doubt, you can’t go wrong with a kitchen utensil or something (vegan) and edible. They’re all amazing, every one of them. Except the useless ones.
See Places to Visit bigger.