I don’t like Amazon, so here’s my equivalent of their super wish list feature 🙂 I also believe that gifts should be useful (or delicious) and know that people prefer giving gifts they know will be loved.
This is my long-term shopping list. Last updated October 2018.
- This PulleyMaid to make my life more energy efficient, and more awesome (with the longest slats available).
- A book with both magicians and space ships.
- Bar Ends for my bicycle
- A Segway. Who doesn’t want one?
- Books like this one or this one. Or these ones:
- Donations to animal friendly charities or great little charities
- A FairPhone, I can dream. Or any second-hand iPhone 6 or later.
- Terry Pratchett books I’ve not read (good luck figuring that one out!)
- Bike locks and helmets are always handy, a gel saddle to keep my bum dry.
- A small, catnip plant for indoors would be awesome (if it’s not a bad idea).
- Membership to things which make the world a better place, like LCC or
Ethical Consumer(I have one until September 2019).
If in doubt, you can’t go wrong with a kitchen utensil or something (vegan) and edible. They’re all amazing, every one of them. Except the useless ones.
See Places to Visit bigger.